Tuesday 21 January 2014

pp


Post Production

 

During AS there were a lot of things I had to consider before creating my magazine. This included compiling a lot of research. Once this had been completed I was then able to start creating my music magazine.

 

For A2, this was very similar. I had to do a lot of post production tasks in order to ensure that my final product would be successful. Research tasks such as looking at what equipment I would need for filming was very beneficial. This ensured that I could look at what equipment was available to me before I started filming, as if I needed a certain piece of equipment, I may not have been able to use it if my supplier of equipment did not have it. Therefore I looked at all the equipment available to me first and then decided what I would need.

 

Planning was crucial before production began. Without this it would have been a lot harder for production to flow easily. This included writing a story board and a shot list for my music video, along with a script.

No comments:

Post a Comment